2000 Case IH 2388 SP Combine

COULEE CATTLE LTD FARM AUCTION

Remind me by email

Remind me about 2000 Case IH 2388 SP Combine

If your interested in this lot we can send you email reminders leading up to the sale of this lot. Provide us with an email and when you you would like your reminder.

Share with friends Print
CategoryAgriculture
KindAgriculture Harvest
Quantity1.00
Description1-2000 CIH 2388 SP combine, CAHR, AFS Yield and Moisture monitor, rock trap, Hopper Topper, extended unloading auger, straw chopper, c/w CIH 1015 header and SUPER 8 pickup w/new belts, 3369 engine hours, 2392 separator hours, $20K+ work order at 2346 separator hours, most hours were with straight cut header, shedded Combine S/N:JJC0267380 Pickup S/N:JJC0311753 TERMS: 25% sale day and remaining 75% on or before Jul 31st 2020

Back to the sale